Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Topic: top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year

In no particular order
Season of Wonder (The Remnants #1) Heart Song (Heart Song Trilogy, #1) A Beauty So Rare (Belmont Mansion, #2) Anomaly (Anomaly #1) Sweeter Than Birdsong (Saddler's Legacy, #2)
Wish You Were Italian (If Only . . . #2) The Movement of Crowns (Movement of Crowns #1) Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) Where Courage Calls (When Calls the Heart) Ring of Secrets (The Culper Ring, #1) Conception (Future Savior, #1)

Season of Wonder (Remnants Series #1) by Lisa T. Bergren
Heart Song by Desiree Williams
A Beauty So Rare by Tamera Alexander
Anomaly by Krista McGee
Sweeter than Birdsong by Rosslyn Elliot
The Movement of Crowns by Nadine C. Keels
Cress by Marissa Meyer
Where Courage Calls by Janette Oke and Laurel Oke Logan
Ring of Secrets by Roseanna M. White
Future Savior Series by Jennifer Hartz (books 1 and 2)

Yes, I know I cheated and have 11!
I have read so many fantastic books this year, and this was kind of a tough choice! What are your top ten favorite books you've read this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!