Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Topic: Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List
There are a ton more books that are on my Summer TBR List, but here's a sampling! (I'm going to make all of these different from my beach reads). I'm also going to have two lists YA and Christian fiction!

Christian Fiction
A Change of Fortune (Ladies of Distinction, #1) A Lasting Impression (Belmont Mansion, #1) Evacuation (Future Savior, # 3) Circle of Spies (The Culper Ring, #3) Fools Rush In (Weddings by ...
Caught in the Middle (Ladie... At Every Turn Stuck Together (Trouble in ... Meant to be Mine (A Porter ... The Reluctant Bachelorette
A Change of Fortune by Jen Turano
A Lasting Impression by Tamera Alexander
Future Saviors Series by Jennifer Hartz (books 3,4,and 5)
Circle of Spies by Roseanna M. White
Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson
Caught in the Middle by Regina Jennings
At Every Turn by anne Mateer
Stuck Together by Mary Conneally
Meant to be Mine by Becky Wade
The Reluctant Bachelorette by Rachael Anderson


YA
The Grass Is Always Greener...Luminary (Anomaly #2) Golden  Lola and the Boy Next Door ... Missing Lily 
My Faire Lady The Elite (The Selection, #2)  United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6) The Romeo Club Heroes of the Horde 2 Siege

The Grass is Always Greener by Jen Calonita
Luminary by Krista McGee
Golden by Jessi Kirby
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Missing Lily by Annette K. Larson
My Faire Lady by Laura Wettersten
A Change of Fortune by Jen Turano
The Elite by Kiera Cass
United We Spy by Ally Carter
The Romeo Club by Rebekah L. Purdy
Heroes of the Horde by Jennifer Hartz (rest of series)

What books do you want to read this summer? Have you read any of these books, or have any to recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!