Friday, May 30, 2014

Armchair BEA - Day 5


This is the last day of Armchair BEA:( I had so much fun writing posts on this weeks topics and reading other bloggers thoughts on them!
Today the topic is Middle Grade/Young Adult
So, I thought that I would share some of my favorite YA books (that I have read) that have released this year and links to my review just in case your interested.
Remnants Season of Wonder by Lisa T. Bergren
Heart Song by Desiree Williams
Cress by Marissa Meyer
Wish You were Italian by Kristen Rae
Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
Manor of Secrets by Katherine Longshore

There are definitely many YA books that I love so here are a few favorites
River of Time series by Lisa T. Bergren
A Charmed Life by Jennie B. Jones
Melanie Dickerson's books (I need to review them!)
Tigers Curse (Also need to review)
There are many many more, but there are a few!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!