Saturday, May 31, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by  Tynga's Reviews, where you show what books you got during the week.

Full Steam Ahead by Karen Witemeyer - Yay! I received my first actual book from Bethany House Publishers. I've been wanting to read this book ever since it came out, so you can imagine how excited I was when it came early! It has been a while since I was able to take a picture of an actual book that I got, but I hope to be able to do this more often because I really enjoy reading paperback books and showing off their picture!

Received from author
Shift by M. Ann Ricks

What books did you add to your collection this week? I know many of you went to BEA, what books did you get? Did you meet any fantastic authors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!