Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Top Ten Favorite Authors

  Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things for the topic of the week.  I really enjoy writing these posts, because I love lists, and this is a great way to look back at books I've read and toward the books I want to read!
Topic: Top Ten Favorite Authors

Lisa T. Bergren
Serena Chase
Melanie Dickerson
Desiree Williams
Dawn Crandall
Dani Pettrey
Krista McGee
Jenny B. Jones
Ally Carter
Becky Wade
Marissa Meyer
Julianne Donaldson
L.M. Montgomery
Anne Osterlund

I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but I love these authors because of their amazingly fantastical books!

Who are you favorite authors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!