Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Top Ten Book Related Problems I Have

  Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things for the topic of the week.  I really enjoy writing these posts, because I love lists, and this is a great way to look back at books I've read and toward the books I want to read!

Topic: Top Ten Book Related Problems I Have

Being a mood reader. Sometimes this is nice because I'm more likely to like a book if I'm reading it when I'm in the mood to read a certain kind of book. At other times, being a mood reader is like a curse, especially when I have review books that I need to read!

Buying books. I have been doing better on this one, but some books I just can't resist buying. Especially if they're on sale!

Requesting review books on Netgalley. I didn't request anything on Netgalley for the last half of 2014. This year, I am allowing myself to request some books, but only if I really, really, really want to read them!

Starting another book before I review the one I just read. I really do prefer to finish a book, review it, then start another one, but often I find myself reading two or more books then reviewing them all.

Losing bookmarks. I am always doing this! They either fall or get lost - it's always something!

Not enough time to read all of the books I want to read! There are so many wonderful books that I want to read, and my TBR pile and list just keep growing!

Not enough book space. I would love to get some nice bookshelves and bookends, and really make my books look nice.

Inability to keep up with all of my favorite authors new books and debut author books! 

Reading one book when I feel like reading a different book. I hate it when this happens. Sometimes I'll have a review book to read, but I want to read another book first, but I feel like I can't. Then I'll put off reading and procrastinate. It really is terrible.

Not enough money for all the books I want! Seriously, if I could all of the books I wanted there would be no money left in this house hold!


What are your book related problems? Do you have any of the problems I have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!