Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Top Ten Books I Haven't/Want To Read From X Genre

  Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things for the topic of the week.  I really enjoy writing these posts, because I love lists, and this is a great way to look back at books I've read and toward the books I want to read!

Topic: Top Ten Books I Haven't/Want To Read From X Genre

There are so many books that I want to read! I'm only going to include already published books in this list.

Christian Fiction
A Cliché Christmas Discovering Sophie Under a Georgia Moon The Governess of Highland Hall (Edwardian Brides, #1) Surprised by Love (The Heart of San Francisco #3)
A Cliche Christmas by Nicole Deese
Discovering Sophie by Cindy Roland Anderson
Under A Georgia Moon by Cindy Roland Anderson
The Governess of Highland Hall by Carrie Turansky
Surprised by Love by Julie Lessman
 Truth Be Told A Change of Fortune (Ladies... A Talent for Trouble (Ladie... Circle of Spies (The Culper Ring, #3) Barefoot Summer (Chapel Spring #1)
Truth Be Told by Carol Cox
A Change of Fortune by Jen Turano
A Talent For Trouble by Jen Turano
Circle of Spies by Roseanna M. White
Barefoot Summer by Denise Hunter

YA
Luminary (Anomaly #2) Revolutionary (Anomaly, #3)  The Seahorse Legacy (Eyes of E'veria #3) All Fall Down (Embassy Row #1) We'll Always Have Paris: A Mother/Daughter Memoir
Luminary by Krista McGee
Revolutionary by Krista McGee
The Seahorse Legacy by Serena Chase
All Fall Down by Ally Carter
We'll Always Have Paris by Jennifer Coburn
The Conspiracy of Us First World Problems The Distance Between Us Not in the Script (If Only . . . #3) Doon (Doon, #1)
The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
First world Problems by LeighAnn Kopans
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
Not In The Script by Amy Finnegan
Doon by Carey Corp

I know! I know! I cheated and did ten books from two genres!

What books do you want to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!