Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top Ten Books On My TBR List

  Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things for the topic of the week.  I really enjoy writing these posts, because I love lists, and this is a great way to look back at books I've read and toward the books I want to read!
Topic: Top Ten Books On My TBR List

My TBR list is huge and it just keeps growing, therefore it never ever ends! I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. On the plus side - I never run out of books to read. On the negative side - I'll never get them all read!

For this post I'm going to stick with books that I already have, that I've had for a while, and books that I've been wanting to check out from my Library for a while.

Have and Need to Read Soon
Luminary (Anomaly #2)Revolutionary (Anomaly, #3) Right Where I Belong The Distance Between Us
The Secret of Pembrooke Park Doon (Doon, #1) We'll Always Have Paris: A ... First World Problems
Need to Check Out From Library Immediately
The Governess of Highland Hall (Edwardian Brides, #1) A Change of Fortune (Ladies of Distinction, #1) Submerged (Alaskan Courage,...Shattered (Alaskan Courage,...Silenced (Alaskan Courage, #4)

And that's nowhere near half of them.

What are the top books on your TBR list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!