Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Fantasy Favourites Read-A-Thon: Day 2 Playlist

Today is day 2 of the Fantasy Favourites Read-A-Thon! And whew! I got this post up!

My goal - read at least 50 pages a day

Update
Yesterday
These Broken Stars - 50 pages
A Separate Peace (for school) - 10 pages
Total = 60 pages

So far today (It’s only almost 5)
These Broken Stars - 60 pages
A Separate Peace - 10 pages
Total = 70 pages

Grand total = 130 pages

I’m currently reading These Broken Stars, so here are the songs that I would match to it at this point

Keep Your Eyes Open by Taylor Swift - I mean they have crashed on an unknown planet, and they kind of feel like people are watching them. I, for one, would definitely be keeping my eyes open!

A Thousand miles by Vanessa Carlton - First of all, they fell OUT of the sky. Second, of all they meet in a crowd! Third, they keep walking, and walking, and walking. Fourth, they don’t feel like they belong in each others world’s. And, they don’t want the other to know that they like them!

Stronger by Mandisa - These two are seriously strong!

Mr. Know it All and  Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson - So, Lilac things that Tarver is a know it all at times because he’s kind of in his element, and she isn’t. With that said, she is much stronger than is expected from someone of her station in society.

What songs would you match to the book you’re currently reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!