Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Top Ten Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag/Should Be In Yours

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag/Should Be In Yours
I'm using it both ways this week! I am actually going to the beach this summer, so I will definitely need to take some books with me as beach reading is mandatory. There are also some books that I have already read at the beach that were perfect for the beach, so I'll tell you what you should take too!

What Must Be In My Beach Bag This Summer
Right Where I BelongThere You'll Find MeAnna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)The Distance Between Us Doon (Doon, #1)

Right Where I Belong by Krista McGee - Beach cover. It takes place in Florida. I've been wanting to read it for a while, I have loved other books by this author. What more could I want in a beach read?!

There You'll Find Me by Jenny Jones - Great cover, it takes place in Ireland, sounds interesting, plus I've been wanting to read it for a while, plus I've loved other books by this author. 

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - This has also been on my TBR list for a while now. It takes place in France, not the beach, but that's totally okay with me - it still sounds totally beach worthy!

The Distance Between Us by Kasie West - Another book that has been on my TBR list for a while. It sounds like a cute beach read.

Doon  by Carey Corp - Definitely sounds interesting and like going on an adventure. Beach read please!

Books You Should Have In Your Beach Bag (that I've read)

Heart Song (Heart Song Trilogy, #1)   Wish You Were Italian (If Only . . . #2)   Season of Wonder (The Remnants #1)   Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)   Amy and Roger's Epic Detour   Mexico (Notes from a Spinning Planet, #3)  
Okay, so I cheated and went one over, so what!

Heart Song by Desiree Williams - Great romance + Great setting + Great story + Great Setting + Great Faith= Fantastic Beach Read. I'd read it again just because it would a great read for the beach if I didn't have so many books to read!

Wish You Were Italian - Europe + Romance = Fantastic Beach Read

Remnants Season of Wonder by Lisa T. Bergren - This whole book = Fantastic Beach Read

Tigers Curse - I read this while at the beach last year, and loved it. It was fantastic for the beach, and I would read it there again this year if I didn't have so many other books to read (and I've read it two times).

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour - Road Trip + Detours + Romance = Fantastic Beach Read

Mexico (Notes from a Spinning Planet) by Melody Carlson - Beach + this book = Fantastic Beach Read

Planning to go to the beach or on vacation this summer? What will you read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!