Sunday, June 22, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by  Tynga's Reviews, where you show what books you got during the week.
I spent this week in Tennessee and had so much fun! They have a Book Warehouse there that we always have to go to, and seeing as how I'm addicted to books, I bought 16 of them! If you think that's a lot, you should have seen how many my Grandma bought!

They had a great selection of Christian Fiction, and they were cheaper then buying them on line or at Barnes and Nobles.
Pursuit of Lucy Banning by Olivia Newport
Lady of Bolton Hill by Elizabeth Camden
Making Waves by Lorna Seilstad
Miss Match by Erynn Mangum

Into the Whirlwind by Elizabeth Camden
The Sweetest Thing by Elizabeth Musser
Lady Annes Quest by Susan Page Davis
Courting Trouble by Deeanne Gist

They also had what my sister called the "Crazy Library,"which was a basement filled with books. They had a deal where you could fill up a whole basket for only $30, but I'm book picky and honestly found myself unable to do that (I definitely could have done that with the upstairs books!). So the sign said that you also get 4 books for $5, but I must have miss read that or the sales person was wrong (and I was to afraid to say anything) so I had to pay $20 for these books instead of $10.
From top to bottom
My Perfect Life  and Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen by Dyan Sheldon
Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson
Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
Goodbye Hollywood Nobody by Lisa Samson
Cyber Cinderella ny Christina Hopkinson
Decorating Schemes by Ginny Aiken
and Fodor's Europe's Greatest Cities (I was having a hard time finding another one, for once in my life)

What did you add to your bookshelf this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!