Topic - Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List (could be blogging related, book related etc. -- meeting authors, reading x many books per year, finishing a daunting book, etc.)
1. I would love to meet or interview at least one of my favorite authors. There are so many authors that I like so much, I would probably fangirl (at least in my head), and be nervous. It would be like meeting or talking to a famous celebrity. So awesome!
2. It would be really great to meet a fellow book blogger.
3. I want to have more guest posts, excerpts, cover reveals, interviews, etc.
4. I want to read more paperback books. I love paperback books, the only problem is that ebooks are cheaper.
5. I want to get back to going to the actual Library instead of getting ebooks.
6. Reach my goal of reading 100 books (or more), and stay caught up with review books
7. Review books that I read before I started blogging.
8. Get a signed book.
9. Stay caught up with my review pile.
10. Read while in another country and at least two states that I have never been to before.
What's on your reading bucket list? Do we have anything in common?