Sunday, March 9, 2014

Week of Wonder



Week of Wonder is what I call my Weekly Wrap-up. I will link up everything that I did on my blog this week - books I read, books I reviewed, what challenges I've added to, what I'm currently reading, all my other posts, etc. I will also let you know about any upcoming events that are coming up on my blog. 

Reviewed
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Manor of Secrets by Katherine Longshore

Other Posts
Top Ten Tuesday - Popular Author I've Never Read
Waiting on Wednesday - Snow Like Ashes by Sarah Raasch
Falling Behind on Friday - Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon

Up Next
Fall for You by Cecilia Gray
The Movement of Crowns by Nadine Keels
Catalyst by Marc Johnson
So Into You by Cecilia Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!