Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Topic: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List

Coming This Fall
The Princess Spy The Bound Heart (The Everstone Chronicles, #2) Becoming Bea (The Courtships of Lancaster County, #4) Becoming Beauty

The Princess Spy by Melanie Dickerson
The Bound Heart by Dawn Crandall
Becoming Bea by Leslie Gould
Becoming Beauty by Sarah Boucher

Books I have that I need to read!
Luminary (Anomaly #2) Revolutionary (Anomaly, #3) Undeniably Yours (Porter Fa... Made to Last (Where Love Be... Playing by Heart Golden The Grass Is Always Greener...
Luminary by Krista McGee, and Revolutionary
Undeniably Yours by Becky Wade
Made to Last by Melissa Tagg
Playing by Heart by Anne Mateer
Golden by Jessi Kirby
The Grass is Always Greener by Jen Calonita

This is quite a mixture, and it's not even half of them!

What's on your TBR this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!