Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Top Ten Books That Were Hard For Me To Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Topic: Top Ten Books That Were Hard For Me To Read

If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) The Fault in Our Stars The Things They Carried Night (The Night Trilogy, #1) 
If I Stay by Gayle Forman - This book was good, but it was extremely hard to read considering I cried the entire time. From about page 15 or 17 to the end.

Where She Went by Gayle Forman - I didn't enjoy many things about this book, it was just hard for me to get through. It made me grit my teeth.

The Fault In Our Stars by John Greene - Almost everyone loved this book, but I did not. I admitted that it was a book that I had promised myself I would never have to read no matter how much people wanted me to, but them I had to read it for school. I did not enjoy it - I like my books with a more hopeful tone.
The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien - I also had to read this book for school last year, and I'm sorry, but I don't enjoy reading about war (unless it's historical fiction and just takes place during a war, but has nothing to do with being in the war - if that counts).

Night by Ellie Wiesel - This book takes place during the Holocaust and was good, but very sad.

That's all I have!
What did you have a hard time reading? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!