Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Ten Authors I've Only Read One Book From But Need To Read More

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Topic: Top Ten Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED To Read More

There are so many books that I want to read, and authors that I absolutely MUST read more of! Here are some. I'm sticking to authors that have more than one book out.

A Beauty So Rare (Belmont Mansion, #2) Meant to be Mine (Porter Family #2) Here to Stay (Where Love Begins, #2) Sense and Sensibility: A Latter-day Tale The Guardian Duke (Forgotten Castles #1) Joyful (Return to Sugarcreek #3)
Tamera Alexander (A Beauty So Rare)
Becky Wade (Meant to Be Mine)
Melissa Tagg (Here to Stay)
Rebecca H. Jamison (Sense and Sensibility)
Jamie Carie (The Guardian Duke)
Shelley Shepard Gray (Joyful)

Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1) Amy and Roger's Epic Detour A Spy in the House (The Agency, #1) Fangirl

Stephanie Perkins (Anna and the French Kiss)
Y.S. Lee (The Agency)
Rainbow Rowell (Fangirl)
Morgan Matson (Amy and Rogers Epic Detour)

What authors do you need to read more books from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!