Friday, December 5, 2014

The TBR Tag

I have seen the TBR tag circulating around the reader blogosphere! It looks fun, and many of the blogs that I've seen it on have tagged anyone who wants to do it, so I thought I'd join in!

1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
It depends on whether your talking about the books I already have that I need to read or the books that I want to get and read. The physical books that I own and have yet to read, I keep on the headboard of my bed. I recently created a shelf on my Nook for all of the eBooks I own and haven't read yet because they were kind of out of control and I wanted to keep them together (as I read them I'll take them off of the to read shelf)! I keep track of all (or most) of the books I want to read on Goodreads.

2. Is your TBR pile mostly print or eBook?
Both! My TBR is almost equal print and eBook actually. I have a ton of both and it's great (but maybe a little out of control)! Between Arcs and free or really cheap eBooks I've kind of gone a little overboard on my TBR collection!

3. How do you determine which book from your TBR pile to read next?
Arcs of course take precedence, but I'm definitely a mood reader so whenever I don't have any Arcs that need immediate attention I read whatever I'm in the mood for. (I'm going to write a post on this soon)


4. A book that's been on your TBR the longest?

Matched (Matched, #1)from Goodreads (so Idon't have it yet). Right Where I Belong I can't wait to read this book, I love the author, I                                                                                                     just haven't had time to read it yet!

5. A book that you recently added to your TBR?

The Christmas Watch
According to my Goodreads, The Christmas Watch by Erynn Mangum is the most recent

6. A book on your TBR strictly because it has a beautiful cover?


Wildwing 
'I normally don't add books just because of their cover. This cover is unique, but I'll never read the book (it's one from like five years ago, I really need to clean out my Goodreads just a little bit).

7. A book on your TBR that you NEVER plan of actually reading?


See above!

8. An unpublished book on your TBR that your excited for?

Season of Fire (The Remnants #2)
Season of Fire by Lisa T. Bergren

9. A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read except you?
Doon (Doon, #1) Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society, #2)
Doon by Carey Corp

Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter

10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you?

The Distance Between Us
11. A book on your TBR that you're dying to read?
My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories
I love Christmas books, and My True Love Gave To Me has been calling my name and I can't wait to read it!


12. The number of books on your TBR shelf?

to-read ‎(243) (not counting many of the ones I own)! Yes, that's a lot, and trust me it's growing almost everyday!

I am nominating anyone who wants to do this challenge! It's lots of fun, and don't forget to comment or leave me the link to your TBR tag so I can check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!