Monday, February 9, 2015

Taylor Swift Book Tag

I'll admit I like Taylor Swift! I don't listen to her songs all the time, I'm not a huge fan, but sometimes I like to listen Taylor Swift songs - don't judge! And February, with Valentines day, I tend to get in a Taylor Swift music mood a little more often (most of the time I listen to Contemporary Christian music). So, with the Taylor Swift book tag circulating the Blogosphere, I thought, "Hey I want to do it to!" So here  I am, listening to Taylor Swift and matching books to songs! (There were two tags I saw on blogs that tagged anyone that wanted to do this tag to do it, I just can't remember which ones.)

~

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
(Book or series you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with)
Divergent (Divergent, #1)
I read the first and second books, then never really wanted to read the last one.

Red
(Book with a red cover)
United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6)
This is the book with the most red on the cover that I own.

The Best Day
(Book that makes you feel nostalgic)
The Complete Anne of Green ...
The Anne of Green Gables series was a childhood favorite, and I have read them so many times since then!

Love Story
(Book with a forbidden love)
The Chapel Wars
Their families are mortal enemies, but they just might be destined for love!

I Knew You Were Trouble
(Book with a bad character you couldn't help but love)
Hmm. I can't think of any, right now.

Innocent
(Book that someone ruined the ending of)
The Divergent Series Comple...
One of my friends completely ruined the ending of Allegiant for me, which is probably another reason that I broke up with the series. So rude!

Everything Has Changed
(Book that has a character who goes through extensive character development)
The Ryn (Eyes of E'veria, #1)
Rynnaia went through so much growth! From embracing her true identity and her prophesy to growing a faith. 

Forever and Always
(Your favorite book couple)
The Ryn (Eyes of E'veria, #1) Heart Song (Heart Song Tril... Shifter's Heart (Heart Song...
Rynnaia & Julien, Alanna & Jerric, and Laelyn & Dustan!

You Belong With Me
(Most anticipated book release)
The Huntress of Thornbeck F...
I love all of Melanie Dickerson's books, and I can't wait for her next one!

Come Back Be Here
(Book you wouldn't lend out to anyone for fear of missing it to much)
I don't normally lend my books, because I have no one to lend them to. Occasionally my mom will read one, or one of my friends will want to borrow one, though! Two books that I would really miss would be
Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Sa... Beyond All Dreams
I love the first book in the Tigers Curse series because it's so rich, full of culture, and REN! I also love Beyond All Dreams because of the characters wit, historical aspects, and strong characters and character growth!

Teardrops on My Guitar
(Book that made you cry a lot)
If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)
This book made me cry buckets of tears. I started crying around page 15 (I think), and I didn't stop until the end. I was a total mess.

Shake It Off
(Book you love so much you just shake off the haters)
I love Christmas books! So any of you Christmas book haters? I'll just shake you off and fling you into the Christmas spirit!
A series that I've heard many mixed things about is
The Selection (The Selectio...
which I didn't love, but I did enjoy it!

I was having so much fun with this tag, that I decided to do some bonus T. Swift book match ups! So here you go!

Enchanted
(Book that you love that got you interested in a certain genre)
Waterfall (River of Time, #1)
I was completely enchanted with the River of Time series, and it started me on historical fiction! Now historical fiction is one of my favorites!

Starlight & 1945
(Book that took you to the past)
So,so many!
The Hesitant Heiress (The E...
I loved the witty conversations, the history, the characters!

Stay Beautiful
(Book with a beautiful cover)
The One (The Selection, #3)

Mean
(Book that really made you mad)
Keeping Kate
This book infuriated me, but I loved it so much!

Mine
(A book with a character you really connected to)
The Daughter of Highland Hall (Edwardian Brides, #2)
Even though Kate is from a whole different time period, I totally related to her personality!

Should've Said No
(Book you shouldn't have read or DNF)
Holly Hearts Hollywood
This book and I? We just didn't fit!

Safe and Sound
(A book with a male character that makes you feel safe who you just know you can trust)
The Keys of the Watchmen (W...
Nicolas! He is compared to Westley from The Princess Bride - "I will always come for you."

Today Was A Fairytale
(Book that was the most unique fairy tale retelling)
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicle...
The books in the Lunar Chronicles are so unique and perfect for putting a spin on fairy tales!

Eyes Open
( Last book that kept you up late until you finished it)
The Remedy (Eyes of E'veria, #2)
I just had to know!

There are definitely more, but that's all I have time for! So, I'm tagging anyone who wants to do this tag to shake it off and just do it (you don't have to do the bonus ones I made up)! What books would you match up, let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!