Saturday, January 24, 2015

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by  Tynga's Reviews. It's great for showing off the fantastic reads we added to our shelves in the last week!

I got some seriously awesome books this week! I got straight A's, or a 4.6 (I have 4 AP or College classes), so my awesome dad bought me three books! I had a hard time choosing, but I've been wanting to read these, and they are the one ones that are slightly cheaper to buy in paperback than ebook! So really happy and excited to be getting real books!

Books Bought
We'll Always Have Paris: A Mother/Daughter Memoir Hero (Woodcutter Sisters #2) The Secret of Pembrooke Park
We'll Always Have Paris by Jennifer Coburn
Hero by Alethea Kontis
The Secret of Pembrooke Park by Julie Klassen

What did you add to your shelves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!