Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Topic: Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

Of course there are other books that I'll read this winter, but I am going to put some of my Christmassy TBR books on here! I'm so excited to have awesome Christmassy books to read this year!!!!
Christmas in Snow ValleyMy True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories  A Timeless Romance Anthology: Silver Bells Collection The Christmas Cat All I Want Holidays With Jane: Christmas Cheer (Holidays With Jane) Let It Snow Ex-mas
Christmas in Snow Valley (by 6 awesome authors)
A Timeless Romance Anthology: Silver Bells Collection (by 6 awesome authors)
The Christmas Cat by Melody Carlson
My True Love Gave to Me (by 12 awesome authors)
All I Want (by 3 awesome authors)
Holidays with Jane: Christmas Cheer (by 6 awesome authors)
Let it Snow (by 3 awesome authors)
Ex-mas by Kate Brian

What's on your winter TBR? Your Christmas TBR? Any Christmas book recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!