Saturday, November 29, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by  Tynga's Reviews. It's great for showing off the fantastic reads we added to our shelves in the last week!

I was searching for some book deals on Barnes and Nobles Thursday night and bought two books with the $5 left on a gift certificate. Then I conveniently let my wonderful dad know that he owed me $20 of allowance (that's a whole month) and that I had found some great books that I wanted on sale (maybe, maybe not, but they were all 6-7 dollars which was pretty good. He said okay, which was very nice! So, I narrowed it down to six books (the ones that were 6-7 dollars), found two of them on the Overdrive books from my local Library and bought the other three which came out to exactly $20:)

Bought
 Winter's Kiss: The Ex Games... Finally You Courting Cate (The Courtshi... Minding Molly (The Courtshi... Right Where I Belong
Winters Kiss by Catherine Hapka and Jennifer Echols (2 Christmassy stories in one)
Finally You by Rachael Anderson, Heather Tullis, and Julie Wright (3 stories in one)
Courting Cate by Leslie Gould (free)
Minding Molly by Leslie Gould
Right Where I Belong by Krista McGee

The Three I Found At the Library (but will wait to check out)
Adoring Addie (The Courtshi... Not in the Script (If Only ...
Adoring Addie by Leslie Gould
Not In The Script by Amy Finnegan

I'm thankful for the books I've found at the library and for book sales - being a book reader/hoarder is an expensive addiction!

What did you add to your shelves this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!