Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

I love Easter, because it celebrates God's never ending love for us. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." Jesus died on the cross for us, to save us from our sins so that we could have eternal life, and three days later he rose from the dead! I can't think of anything more amazing than that!
God has done so many amazing things, he's so forgiving, and he's always there for his children to talk to. As I spend this Easter with my family I know I will think of how amazing and powerful God is, and feel so blessed for all he has done in my life, and the lives of those around me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!