Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Spring TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Topic - Top Ten Books on my Spring 2014 TBR List

I'm so excited for Spring. All the flowers, warmness, and being able to be out side? Can't wait. I've been pining for my favorite outside reading spots all winter!
There are so many books coming out this spring that I can't wait for. Here are the first ten I could think of/find!

Season of Wonder (The Remna... Circle of Spies (The Culper... The One (The Selection, #3) Full Steam Ahead Wish You Were Italian

Season of Wonder by Lisa Tawn Bergren
I am so excited for this book! I love Lisa Tawn Bergrens writing, and she is one of my favorite authors. I've been waiting for this book for a long, long,long time.

Circle of Spies by Roseanna M. White
I loved the first two books and two novellas in this series. It's sad that this is the last one, but they are so good, so I can't wait to read it.

The One by Kiera Cass
I need to know how this series ends. I'm waiting to read Elite unitl it's closer to the time that The One comes out. Hurry up.

Full Steam Ahead by Karen Witemeyer 
I have read and loved a few of Karen Witemeyer's books. This one sounds very interesting and exciting, and I can't wait to read it.

Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae
Italy! Italian boys! exploring! Rome, Pompeii! Only six words, and this book already sounds interesting.

Rebel Belle Royally Lost The Chapel Wars My Faire Lady New Beginnings (Everyday An... 

Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
Mention of incredible abilities, destiny, guardian, mysterious?! Count me in! This book sounds so intriguing, and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Royally Lost by Angie Stanton
I've been thinking that this book sound really interesting and sweet ever since I saw it a couple of months ago. Europe, undercover Prince, adventure? What more could we ask for to make this book sound more interesting?

The Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt
This book sounds like a fun and sweet read.

My Farie Lady by Laura Wettersten
This book sounds very interesting. I mean, a Renaissance Faire? Please!

Everyday Angel by Victoria Schwab
Angels, and finding yourself. It sounds good and possibly inspiring.

These are some of my most anticipated spring 2014 reads! What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!