Thursday, January 16, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday

Sorry this post is a day late, yesterday I was trying to add pages and organize my blog a little!

Season of Wonder (Remnants) by Lisa Tawn Bergren
I am super excited for this book to come out!! I have read Lisa Tawn Bergren's River of Time and Grand Tour series. They were both amazing, and Lisa Tawn Bergren has a way with writing and creating characters, settings, and story-lines, that can captivate the reader and make me want to read her books all day and over and over again. Season of Wonder sounds really interesting, and I can't wait to read it!
This book is expected to be published February 26, 2014.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13645229-season-of-wonder?from_search=true

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!