Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Topic: Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table

If I was in the past (characters from historical fiction)
The characters of the River of Time series would be sitting at my lunch table! That would be fantastic, I think we would really get along and have a lot to talk about! Plus 14th century Italy? Yes please!

I would totally eat with Nancy Drew and her gang! I love mysteries and I could definitely get into all of that clue hunting etc.!

If I was in the future
I would sit with the awesome Remnants!

The main characters of Anomally! Thalli could play any instrument, I could play my flute, and we could all talk about the Designer!

The people of Meric - Christina, Shaw, Drexton, Beliza, Timothy, Paige, Brezkin, Kayliah, the dwarves, elves, giants, waterkin, etc. We could talk strategy during lunch then go fight against the awful Leticia's forces!

I would Totally sit with Cinder and her team! It would be full of adventure for sure!

I would sit with all of the awesome characters of Heart Song! I can't even imagine all of the fun we'd have!

I would sit with the girls left at the end of the Selection and of course Maxon, the guards, and his mother!

Contemporary Characters
I would eat with Bella and Luke from A Charmed Life, we could solve all the mysteries!

Pippa and her new friends from Wish You Were Italian. I mean, they're in Italy do I really need to go on?!

Who would be sitting at your lunch table?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!